of reviewers recommend this product.
Mike · 6 days ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
This is my first apple watch. Been an apple user since the iphone 12 pro launched. And decided to get the watch. Been lovin it so far. I haven’t tested the cellular function of it, as I don’t have a verizon phone lol.
Does not come with power adapter
Sherie · 7 days ago
First time apple watch buyer. Not even sure how the features work because it won't turn on. I naively assumed that it would come with a power adapter since its a $500 watch (and literally every other apple product Ive ever bought comes with one) but apple/verizon have to squeeze every last cent out of you. Its not a usb so you definitely need the adapter, which is another apple adapter taking up space. Strongly considering just returning the stupid thing.
- The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest versions of watchOS and iOS and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The temperature sensing feature is not a medical device and is not intended for use in medical diagnosis, treatment, or for any other medical purpose.
- The Cycle Tracking app should not be used as a form of birth control. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
- Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music: Apple Fitness+ and Apple Music require a subscription.
- Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
- App Store: Apps are available on the App Store.