Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16 or later.
of reviewers recommend this product.
· 16 hours ago
· 21 hours ago
2. Performance: Compared to previous generation.
3. Water and Dust Resistance: Apple Watch Ultra has a water resistance rating of 100 meters under ISO standard 22810. It may be used for recreational scuba diving (with a compatible third-party app from the App Store) to 40m and high-speed water sports. Apple Watch Ultra should not be used for diving below 40m. Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch SE have a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and can diminish over time. For additional information, see support.apple.com/en-us/HT205000. Apple Watch Ultra and Apple Watch Series 8 are also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4. Apple Fitness+: A subscription is required for Apple Fitness+.
5. Emergency SOS: Emergency SOS requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling with an internet connection from your Apple Watch or nearby iPhone.
6. Sleeping Respiratory Rate: Sleeping Respiratory Rate feature measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
7. ECG App and IRN (Irregular Rhythm Notification): The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with Afib.
8. International Roaming: Available late 2022. International roaming coverage is determined by your carrier. Please check with your carrier for details. For a list of supported carriers, see apple.com/watch/cellular.
9. Cellular and Wireless: Wireless service plan required for cellular service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. Check apple.com/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-us/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.