Intercambia y ahorra $1000. Se requiere línea nueva.
Ahorra en el Apple iPad y Apple Watch.
Intercambia y ahorra $830. Se requiere actualización.
Pestaña Resumen seleccionada 1 de 4
Inicio de sección Resumen
iPhone 15 Pro Max. Forged in titanium and featuring the groundbreaking A17 Pro chip, a customizable Action button, and the most powerful iPhone camera system ever.
Calificación 4.0 de 5
77% of reviewers recommend this product.
Easy Transition and Great Battery Life
Calificación 5 de 5
Jeee . 2 horas hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
I recently upgraded to a iPhone 15 Pro Max from a 11 Pro Max. Transitioning to the new phone was simple and the new features are great. Also the battery life is wonderful. I hope this experience continues.
I noticed no difference
Calificación 2 de 5
Daniel2013 . 1 día hace
Tim Cook strikes again… When Steve Jobs ran Apple we would be blown away by the creativity and advances in our new iPhones. Under Tim Cook we get the same exact thing repackaged and maybe a different color. Oooooooooo so creative! I’m thinking maybe a switch to Samsung isn’t such a bad thing after all. COLOSSAL DISAPPOINTMENT! Don’t upgrade unless you’re using an iPhone 11 or something of that era. Fire Tim Cook!
- iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- The display has rounded corners. When measured as a standard rectangle, the screen is 6.12 inches (iPhone 15 Pro, iPhone 15) or 6.69 inches (iPhone 15 Pro Max, iPhone 15 Plus) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see apple.com/batteries for more information.
- USB 3 cable with 10Gb/s speed required for up to 20x faster transfers on iPhone 15 Pro models.
- Wi-Fi 6E available in countries and regions where supported.
- Service is included for free for two years with the activation of any iPhone 15 model. Connection and response times vary based on location, site conditions, and other factors. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT213885 for more information.
- iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro can detect a severe car crash and call for help. Requires a cellular connection or Wi-Fi Calling.