This device is no longer available for purchase.
of reviewers recommend this product
Tee1425 - 5 months ago
Like features and design of phone, but functionality has been horrible. Phone drops call, internet service weak. Problems getting GPS service in vehicle. 5G hasn't improved service.
Laura Ham - 4 months ago
Yes, I'd recommend this product.
This phone is awesome. The only thing I dislike is the fingerprint recognition doesn't work well.. I think it is bc of the front screen design for the fingerprint. It has a lot more dirt, grime and sweat prints to recognize the fingerprint right off.
1 5G Ultra Wideband access requires a 5G Ultra Wideband-capable device in the 5G Ultra Wideband coverage area. 5G Ultra Wideband available only in parts of select cities; see vzw.com for 5G Ultra Wideband availability. This device gives you access to 5G Ultra Wideband and 4G LTE but is not 5G Nationwide capable.
2. Measured diagonally, Galaxy S10 5G's screen size is 6.7" in the full rectangle. Actual viewable area is 6.5" due to rounded corners and camera hole.
3. Based on average battery life under typical usage conditions. Average expected performance based on typical use. Actual battery life depends on factors such as network, features selected, frequency of calls, and voice, data, and other application - usage patterns. Results may vary.
4. Wireless PowerShare works with most Qi-Certified devices. Requires minimum 30% battery to share. Speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device. May not work with some accessories, covers, or other manufacturer's devices. If you have trouble connecting or charging is slow, remove any cover from each device. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
5. Dual Aperture supports F1.5 mode and F2.4 mode. Dual Aperture is installed on the main rear camera.
6. Dual 12MP OIS AF(Wide) F1.5/F2.4 + (Tele) 12 MP F2.4 + (Super Wide)16MP FF F2.2 + (Depth)F1.2 Front:10MP 2PD F1.9 + (Depth)F1.2