Selecciona las opciones de envío al pagar. Sujeto a elegibilidad.
Envío gratis en 2 días
Recoger gratis en la tienda
Entrega el mismo día
de los críticos recomiendan este producto
It's great!! But...
Falling Angel - Hace 14 min
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
I love my new S21 ultra. I have noticed a steep learning curve with this phone. I'm not a fan of the buttons all on one side. Power on and off, and screen shot is a pain. And the phone is quite heavy too. However the large screen is bright and easy to read. I understand the aggravation behind not having a headphone jack but caved and bought the Samsung ear buds to go with my new phone. And I have to say I love them!! I call them ear beans and they fit more comfortably in my ears then original run of the mill headphones. If you can afford them I would suggest giving them a try. I also got my first wireless charger and like it as well. The battery life seems ok for me. The battery gets eaten up quickly by location services so I turn them on and off as I need it. It paired quickly with my car. I honestly don't see a deal breaker to this phone yet. The camera is absolutely amazing!! The phone is large and sturdy in hand with a smooth feel. I have smaller hands and am still ok using both to handle this phone.. But again I can see why it may not be everyone's cup of tea. But I love it.
Losing a lifelong customer
RenegadeCoder - Hace 5 horas
I've been exclusively purchasing Samsung Android phones for nearly as long as you've been selling them, but over the last couple years you've not only been systematically removing the features which distinguished your products from their competitors, but even going so far as to copy the negative elements which drove your customers away from those competitors in the first place. As an audiophile and a public-transit commuter, there is absolutely ZERO chance that I will ever want or use wireless earbuds (I see somebody nearly lose one on the train weekly), but you bafflingly decided to copy Apple's universally hated removal of the 3.5mm jack. So not only am I unable to charge my phone while listening (wireless charging doesn't work through water-resistant phone cases), but I'm expected to walk around with an adaptor sticking out of the charging port in my pocket, as if that won't break when I sit down? It's a blatantly anti-consumer design which encourages damage to the charging port! Then you've made this S21 Ultra model centered around it's overpowered camera, but removed support for expandable storage, so what's the point of taking photos at 40/108 MP and 8K videos that I won't be able to store? Cloud storage for that kind of volume is not cheap, or even particularly available for most people. Have you ever heard even one consumer react positively to these changes? I love my S10, but it needs to be replaced and unfortunately, everything you've released since have been steps backward. For the first time in over a decade, my next phone will NOT be a Samsung.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband disponible solo en ciertos lugares de ciudades selectas. 5G Nationwide disponible en más de 2,700 ciudades.
2 Single Take permite capturar imágenes y videos de hasta 15 segundos
3. El cargador superrápido (25 W) se vende por separado. Usa solo los cargadores y cables aprobados por Samsung; no uses ningún cargador o cable desgastado o dañado; un cargador o cable incompatible puede causar lesiones o daños graves a tu dispositivo.
4. De acuerdo a la duración promedio de la batería en condiciones de uso normal. Rendimiento promedio esperado con uso típico. La duración real de la batería depende de factores como la red, las funciones seleccionadas, la frecuencia de las llamadas, el uso de datos y otros patrones de uso de aplicaciones. Los resultados pueden variar.
5. Comparado con el GS20.
6. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G disponible con memoria de 128 GB, 256 GB y 512 GB.
7. El S Pen se vende por separado.