Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Google Pixel 5 - Actualización de software
Verizon se complace en anunciar una actualización de software para tu dispositivo. This software update has been tested to help optimize device performance, resolve known issues, apply the latest security patches and, when available, deliver new features.
Antes de descargar:
- Conecta tu dispositivo a una red Wi-Fi o asegúrate de que tengas una conexión potente a la red de Verizon Wireless.
- Asegúrate de que la batería esté completamente cargada antes de iniciar la actualización del software.
Actualización del sistema 38
Fecha de lanzamiento: 11.06.2023
Android™ Security Patch Level: November 2023
Software Version: UP1A.231105.001
Qué está cambiando:
The current software update provides the most up to date Android security patches and addresses the following issues:
- Occasional NFC and related services instability under certain conditions
- System instability when requesting an app that is no longer installed
User interface issues
- Desktop icons disappeared after unlocking the device
- Wallpaper misaligned for devices with a notch or hole punch camera
- Video froze when remote party minimized the video call (dialer app issue)
Actualización del sistema 37
Fecha de lanzamiento: 10.04.2023
Nivel de parche de seguridad de Android: octubre de 2023
Software Version: UP1A.231005.007
Qué está cambiando:
The October update introduces Android 14, with improvements across many areas such as performance, stability, battery and more. It also includes the latest security patches.
Express yourself (with new personalization options)
- Lock Screen customization (Pixel 5+) - Express yourself with new custom clocks and shortcuts on lock screen. You can pick something quirky like the bubble clock or something more functional like the weather clock. And for those who badly need camera or flashlight access, you'll now be able to customize that with just a few taps.
- Monochrome themes (Pixel 5+) - Un-color your world with sleek new monochrome dynamic themes coming with the October feature drop on phones, tablets and foldables.
Pixel is made to last (with charging upgrades)
- Incompatible USB charger detection (Pixel 6+) - Pixel can now notify you when your USB cable or adapter might be charging slower than expected or even not at all. So you can better understand charging issues and start fixing it right away.
- New design for Battery Usage settings (Pixel 5+) - New design for Battery Usage makes it even easier to find out how your battery is used. You can now access the info in real time, easily see your screen time and quickly scan through the top apps that have been using your battery.
- New design for Battery Saver settings (Pixel 5+) - New Battery Saver settings page helps users more easily discover, understand and use Extreme Battery Saver. It also makes it simpler for users to set a schedule to turn on Battery Saver and set their preferences for receiving low battery notifications.
- Dual screen with Live Translate (Pixel Fold) - Using Interpreter Mode on Pixel Fold is a whole new experience. Use both your screens to translate in-person conversations. Each participant will see the other person's words in their own language. It's like subtitles for real-life.
- Lens in Google Maps (Pixel 6+) - Lens in Google Maps is a camera based experience that overlays AR content over your camera viewport. It helps on-the-go users understand their surroundings and make decisions confidently by showing information in first person perspective.
- Hold for Me: UK expansion (Pixel 6+) - You can now make your Pixel phone stay on hold for you when you try to reach a customer service agent. You'll receive a call back when it has reached an agent.
- Direct My Call: UK expansion - Your phone helps you easily navigate through phone trees/IVR with a few taps via transcribed menu options without the need to listen to an IVR. It helps you connect with an agent with minimal effort.
- Camera refresh (Pixel 5+) - Camera is getting a visual refresh this year! The first phase introduces a new way to switch between photo and video modes. This makes it easier for you to discover all the things Camera can do!
- 10 Bit HDR video - With the Pixel 7 camera you can capture stunning 10-bit HDR videos, delivering a wider range of colors with brighter intensity and higher contrasts. And now you can capture and share vivid 10-bit HDR videos on Instagram directly from your Pixel.
- Photos RAW improvements (Pixel 6+) - It's now easier than ever to view and edit RAW images on your Pixel phone. Your RAW images will appear in your main photo gallery and you can choose your favorite RAW editor to automatically open directly from the Photo editor.
- App streaming on Chrome OS (Pixel 4a+) - Now you can stream the apps on your Pixel directly to your Chromebook. Send and respond to messages, check on your food delivery and more - right from your laptop.
Próximos pasos y enlaces adicionales
Espera un poco para que las aplicaciones de tu dispositivo continúen descargándose después de la actualización del software.
Pixel y Google son marcas registradas de Google Inc.
Android es una marca comercial de Google, Inc.