Let your voice do the talking.
VoiceShield uses deep-learning technology to eliminate ambient noise for callers on the other end so they can hear your voice loud and clear.
Superior noise cancelling.
Keep your head in the game. The headset's microphones and advanced ANC chipset work in tandem to pick up and cancel out distracting sounds.
The headset is compatible with most leading conference platforms. AnkerWork software integrates seamlessly to fine-tune your audio experience.
With up to 24 hours of battery life, you can keep your focus on the call, not if your headset runs out of battery.¹ And, if you're running out of power, you can get 3 hours of battery in a quick 5-minute charge.¹
¹Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
0% of reviewers recommend this product.
Verizon cusromer . 4 meses hace
Anker Team - 4 months agoThanks for sharing your experience. I would like to present our deepest apologies for all the inconvenience.
To fix the issue you mentioned, we kindly ask you to try the following tips:
1. Please ensure your AnkerWork APP/software is the latest version.
2. Update the headset's firmware to the latest version via the mobile AnkerWork app.
Note: You’ll need to turn the headset on before wearing it the first time you use it after you update the firmware.
3. Adjust the headset to ensure it is firmly worn. If it is not a tight enough fit, it may mute/unmute. Use the Smart Mute feature by lifting or moving the earcup away from your ear.
4. Reset your headset by pressing the power button and the rotating knob simultaneously for 5 seconds until the LED indicator on the mic boom flashes red for 5 seconds
5. Go to the app settings to set the wearing sensitivity, try to change it to Increased mode to see if there is any difference.
Note: You can also turn off Smart Mute on the mobile AnkerWork app.
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information and problems. We will always be more than happy to help you.