Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
de las reseñas recomiendan este producto.
Samsung, what gives?
Mitch · 14 horas hace
Samsung has somehow managed to take a giant leap back with this device, in a few ways, which I'll outline here. Mind you, I did not own the predecessor (Note 20 line), rather I upgraded to this from the Note 10+. First, I am aware and (mostly) accept that we're all but done with removable storage in even the most premium of flagship devices. But if you're going to do this, you need to make the bare minimum storage offering higher than as has been in recent past. So 256gb is a bit of a joke. If you pre-ordered the device, they gave you the 512gb for "the price of" the former, but that only helps those who were in a position to do so. 512gb should be the default storage capacity when we can no longer insert a microSD. Secondly, the physical dimensions of this device are notably bigger in footprint and in weight than the Note 10+ I had before this. Seriously, it's twice as heavy, very uncomfortable in a single hand, and feels twice as thick too. This should only be the case if they're implementing a feature not previously found, but we really don't have that here. There's a camera upgrade - but there's always a camera upgrade because that's what drives social media satisfaction. Speaking of the camera(s). I will give credit to Samsung for the added features within the camera app, as well as some of the shooting modes being more polished and refined. Still, overall, the quality of photos isn't a night/day difference over the Note 10+, so I can only assume the same is true when comparing against the Note 20 line as well. Battery life has taken a HUGE hit, despite a battery with a larger capacity. This makes no sense, especially taking into consideration CPU and other hardware optimizations as we evolve in that realm; we should see power reduction, etc. This device very, very quickly begins to drain battery even while idle, as long as the screen is on. Samsung will probably chalk this up to screen DPI/refresh rate/saturation/brightness settings, but don't brag about the industry-leading clarity and depth of your picture if it comes at the cost of chewing away at battery life. I used to be able to reliably go a full day (and then some, if I really had to) on my Note 10+ with battery to spare. I can literally wake up, check Facebook/Insta, hop in the shower, grab a coffee, and sit down to begin my work day (I work from home) and see anywhere from a 5-10% battery drain just in that amount of time. Lastly - and most importantly - this phone is noticeably slower than the Note 10+. That should be physically and theoretically impossible. I actually miss my Note 10+ now. I wish the shelf life (updates) allowed for me to continue using it until a better device comes along. I used to tease my colleagues about their old phones, and they'd reply "It still works, and works well." I find myself feeling that way for the first time, and having true buyer's remorse with this "upgrade".
Awesome camera & Love the stylus
jdpson · 14 horas hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
My old phone died before vacation. I replaced it with the 22 Ultra. The pictures were beyond expectations!! Really enhanced the experience!
Vida útil de la batería
- Admite video HD total de hasta 60 cps.
- Basado en la duración promedio de la batería en condiciones de uso normal. Rendimiento promedio esperado con uso típico. La duración real de la batería depende de factores como la red, las funciones seleccionadas, la frecuencia de las llamadas, el uso de datos y otros patrones de uso de aplicaciones. Los resultados pueden variar.
- Los cargadores de pared se venden por separado; usa solo los cargadores y cables aprobados por Samsung. Para evitar que el dispositivo se dañe, no uses baterías, cargadores o cables incompatibles, gastados o dañados. Compatible con carga de 45 W.
- Los Galaxy Buds y el Galaxy Watch se venden por separado.
- 5G Ultra Wideband disponible en ciertas áreas. 5G Nationwide disponible en más de 2700 ciudades.
- Requiere que todos los participantes tengan dispositivos con sistema operativo Android 12.