Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "OK" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
ASUS ZenFone™ V Live Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 3
Software Version: V15.0405.1808.30
Nivel de parche de seguridad de Android: 2018-08-01
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software upgrade to Android 8.0 for your Zenfone V Live.
Android 8.0 allows activities to launch in picture-in-picture (PIP) mode. PIP is a special type of multi-window mode mostly used for video playback. PIP mode was originally available for Android TV only; Android 8.0 makes the feature available on other Android devices.
In Android 8.0, we've redesigned notifications to provide an easier and more consistent way to manage notification behavior and settings.
Text Field Form Autofill
Account creation, login, and credit card transactions take time and are prone to errors. Users can easily get frustrated with apps that require these types of repetitive tasks.
Android 8.0 makes filling out forms, such as login and credit card forms, easier with the introduction of the Autofill Framework. Existing and new apps work with Autofill Framework after the user opts in to autofill.
Beginning with Android 8.0, the platform offers enhanced support for multiple displays. If an activity supports multi-window mode and is running on a device with multiple displays, users can move the activity from one display to another. When an app launches an activity, the app can specify which display the activity should run on.
Android 8.0 allows each app to show a category that it fits into when relevant. These categories are used to cluster together apps of similar purpose or function when presenting them to users, such as in Data Usage, Battery Usage, or Storage Usage.
Latest Android security patches updated.
Next steps and additional links
Please allow additional time for the apps on your device to continue to download after the software update.
- If for any reason this software update doesn't fully download, our Software Upgrade Assistant tool can provide immediate self-serve troubleshooting guidance.
- Operating System FAQs.
- Check out the latest Verizon offers for ASUS devices and upgrade to a newer ASUS device. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
Android es una marca comercial de Google, Inc.
- Resumen de asistencia
- Informar vulnerabilidad de seguridad
- Acuerdo con el cliente de servicio móvil
- Evitar una posible pérdida de la audición
- Asuntos importantes sobre el servicio móvil
- Términos y condiciones de My Verizon Mobile
- Términos de productos
- Emisiones de radiofrecuencia
- Política de devolución
- Uso del sitio web