Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. Esta actualización de software se ha probado para optimizar el rendimiento del dispositivo, solucionar problemas conocidos y aplicar los últimos parches de seguridad.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Asegúrate de que la batería esté completamente cargada antes de iniciar la actualización del software.
Actualización del sistema 27
Fecha de lanzamiento: 11.30.2022
Android™ Security Patch Level: November 2022
Software Version: TP1A.220624.014.F916USQU2IVK3
This software update brings the latest Android OS 13 and One UI 5, with improvements to user experience, performance, security and privacy.
You can now easily delete unwanted emoji pairs with the new delete function. In addition, "Create" text has been added to the "+" create emoji pair function.
When you hand in your device for repairs, maintenance mode allows you to create a separate user account so techs can operate core functions without being able to access any of your private information like photos, messages and contacts.
Go to Settings > Battery and device care > Maintenance mode.
Pantalla de bloqueo
"Touch and hold edit" mode has been added to let you easily edit and customize your lock screen by simply touching and holding on the screen.
- Touch and hold on the lock screen to enter lock screen edit mode.
- A "Touch and hold edit" option has also been added to the lock screen settings menu.
- You can now easily change your lock screen wallpaper directly on the lock screen. From the Wallpapers library, various options are now available, including Wallpaper services such as dynamic lock screen.
To use dynamic lock screen, select Wallpaper in the "Touch and hold edit" mode on your lock screen > Scroll down to "Wallpaper services" > Select the arrow on the right > Select Dynamic Lock screen > select Apply.
- You can also change and customize your lock screen clock style.
- Edit and customize the notification settings by selecting the preview notifications.
- Edit the left and right app shortcut.
Settings: Notification Settings
The notification settings have been reorganized so that related menus can be found on one screen.
- Go to Notifications in the settings menu > select App notification to view the apps list and easily toggle each app's notification on and off.
Settings: Do not disturb notification
- You can now easily add contact exceptions in the Do not disturb notification settings.
Go to "Do not disturb" under notification settings > select Calls and messages > Select + to add contacts to the exceptions list.
- Do not disturb exceptions for apps can be found under Do not disturb > App notifications. Simply select + to add apps to the exceptions list.
- Album: For quick access to organize Albums, select + on the top right corner under Gallery > Album. You can choose from the options listed: create an album, create a group, and share an album and auto update an album. A "View all" option has also been added at the top for you to quickly access all your albums.
- People management has also become easier in the Gallery. When there are people groups that are analyzed as the same person or the same type, you will receive recommendations to integrate them into one group.
Settings: Modes & Routines
- Bixby Routines has been renamed to Modes and also included on the first page of the settings menu.
- Under the "Modes" tab, you can utilize different modes to help you focus on your current tasks.
- Under the "Routines" tab, you can add new routines, discover routines and manage existing routines.
Settings: Security and Privacy
- "Biometrics and security" and "Privacy" have been combined into one menu named "Security and privacy".
Settings: Connected devices
- Connected devices has been added to the settings menu and grouped with "Connections" settings.
Safety and emergency
- When you press on the lock screen to make an emergency call, the medical information icon has been updated. This allows you to quickly add your medical info in case of emergency.
- Edit the Emergency SOS settings by selecting Emergency SOS.
- Send messages to your emergency contacts by selecting Emergency sharing.
- The "Show on Lock screen" option has been added for you to add or remove medical information displayed on the lock screen.
Home Screen: Widget
- You can now stack multiple widgets to best utilize the space on your home screen. You can either create stacked widgets by dragging and dropping or you can use the "create widget" option by long pressing one of the widgets you wish to edit.
- Once the stack widget has been created, you can long press to edit the widget or remove it.
Fondo de pantalla
- The Wallpaper preview screen gives you the option to edit your lock screen and home screen wallpapers. Go to Wallpaper > Select the wallpaper you want > A preview screen will pop up > select Preview to edit the wallpaper.
- If you select a picture from the Gallery to use as wallpaper, you can also apply filters to the wallpaper by selecting the "Filter" option on the bottom of the screen.
- In addition, more color options have been added to the color palette in the wallpaper settings. Select Color palette under "Wallpaper and style" to view these options.
- You can turn the color palette on/off by using the toggle button. Select different wallpaper palettes by choosing Wallpaper colors and Basic colors to view additional color modes.
Widget del clima
Receive more frequent weather updates through your movement patterns, such as driving, biking, running, or walking. When "Auto refresh on the go" is enabled, there's no need to manually refresh the weather. The refresh button will not be shown on the weather widget.
Go to Weather widget > select it > select the settings menu on the top > turn on "Auto refresh on the go". If you're using this feature for the first time, you'll receive a pop-up notification to give permission. Select Allow to continue or Don't allow to dismiss.
- Edit and All apps icons have been added to the first depth of the Edge panel for easy access. You can find them on the bottom of the Edge panel.
- Integrated Filters: The Filters and My filters tabs have been integrated into the "Filters" menu to provide you with a simplified experience. You can also create your own filter by selecting the + button.
- Histogram in Pro Video mode: The Histogram button has been moved from quick settings in Pro Video mode to the preview screen directly for easier access while taking videos.
- Single take: Single take options have been simplified for content optimization. The max shooting time has been updated to 15secs (10+5secs).
- Food mode: Tele lens is now supported in Food mode.
- Watermark: Watermarks can be added to your pictures. You can find watermarks under Camera settings. Select the settings wheel on top of your camera > turn on watermark settings. You can edit the model name, date and time, font style and alignment.
Photo and Video Editor
- Color extraction: Provides a better experience when you need to extract the color from an image. Edit a picture > select Draw > choose a pen > on the pop-up color tool box > select the color extraction tool > you'll see a magnifying glass that will help you quickly choose the color.
- Easier video trimming: Provides a video trimming button to easily adjust the beginning and end of the video. Edit the video > trim the video > move the play bar from the beginning or from the end > a trimming button will appear so you can quickly tap and adjust the video.
- Block numbers: Unblock all numbers has been added to settings so you can easily unblock all blocked numbers.
Go to the Phone App > select the 3 dots option on the top > select Settings > select Block numbers.
If you have blocked numbers in the list, you'll see a 3 dots option on the top. Select the three dots > you'll see "Unblock all numbers" > select it. You'll receive a pop-up notification to either "Unblock" or "Cancel".
System Update Instructions
To help you with the software update for your Samsung device, this page contains the following information:
- Wi-Fi Only Over The Air (OTA) Programming
- Server-Initiated Software Update Instructions
- User-Initiated Software Update Instructions
- Software Update while Roaming
Note: Estimated software download time is 6-10 minutes. Estimated software update time is 6-10 minutes.
User-Initiated Software Update
This process allows a user to navigate through the device options to seek updates.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display all apps, tap Settings > System updates > Check for system updates.
Note These instructions apply to Standard mode only.
- Si tu dispositivo encuentra una nueva actualización de software, toca Download now. When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of software is ready to be installed. Oprime Install update.
- The device will power down and power back on. A screen will appear stating that the installation has been completed. Toca OK.
You've successfully updated your software.
Wi-Fi Only OTA Programming - Wi-Fi Exclusive Update
Si Wi-Fi está activado y tu dispositivo está conectado a una red Wi-Fi, tu dispositivo podrá recibir y descargar las nuevas actualizaciones de software.
- La descarga se realizará cuando el dispositivo esté dentro de cobertura Wi-Fi, pero la cobertura no necesita ser consistente. You can use multiple Wi-Fi networks and disconnect from/reconnect to Wi-Fi, and the update will continue to download from where it left off until complete.
- When the download is complete, you'll receive a notification that there's a new software update available for installation. Tap Install Now to continue with installation. El dispositivo se apagará, volverá a encenderse y comenzará el proceso de instalación.
You've successfully updated your software.
Server-Initiated Software Update
Recibirás una notificación en tu dispositivo que está disponible una actualización de software.
- Select Install now and your device will power off and back on and the installation process will begin. Tap OK to begin the installation.
Nota: Si eliges Defer, esto demorará la instalación y volverás a la pantalla de inicio. The software update message will appear periodically until you install the update.
- After you've received first notification of the software update, you can manually initiate by going to Home > Applications > Settings > About Device > Software updates. Under System updates, tap Restart & install to install the update. Tu dispositivo se apagará, volverá a encenderse, y comenzará el proceso de instalación.
- Una vez que se complete la instalación, el dispositivo se apagará y luego se volverá a encender.
You've successfully updated your software.
System Update while Roaming
If you're roaming, you won't receive a software update notice. To update, you'll need to either enable Wi-Fi and wait for the update notice to appear or manually update by going to Home > Application > Settings > About device > Software updates.
To enable Wi-Fi:
- Go to Settings > Wireless & networks.
- Toca Wi-Fi.
- To connect to an available Wi-Fi network, select Wi-Fi settings and select an available Wi-Fi network or manually add a Wi-Fi network.
If the software update fails to install, you'll get an error screen. However, this only means the software didn't install properly. El dispositivo se encenderá con el software original y te indicará una vez más que instales la actualización del software.
If you don't have a strong connection to Wi-Fi or the Verizon Wireless network, you may not be able to perform a software update over the air. En lugar de ello, puedes conectar tu dispositivo a una computadora con acceso a Internet. Connect your device to your computer using your USB cable, then download the Software Upgrade Assistant tool to your computer, which will check for software updates and initiate the software update process.
Actualización del sistema 25
Fecha de lanzamiento: 09.27.2022
Nivel de parche de seguridad de Android: septiembre de 2022
Software Version: SP1A.210812.016.F916USQU2HVI6
This software update brings the latest One UI 4.1.1, with new productivity and camera features and enhancements.
The latest Android security patch and improvements are also included in this update.
Get More From Your Taskbar
- With the new Taskbar, you can access and switch between apps faster than ever, providing a familiar PC-like layout that puts everything you need right at your fingertips.
Open Multi-Window From Anywhere
- With drag-and-drop support straight from the Taskbar, multitasking on Galaxy Z Fold is easier than ever. Dragging an app to the edge now opens split view, while dragging it into the center will open it in pop-up view, giving you multiple ways to see your apps and easy switching between views.
- You can now add pairs or groups of apps to the Taskbar, allowing you to access your favorite app pairs all at once.
Camera – Rear Cover Selfie
- With Dual Preview, you and your subject can see the shot at the same time before it's captured by displaying the image both on the Main and Cover Screen. Now with full control of the camera right on the Cover Screen, you can take high-resolution selfies with the main camera using Rear Cam Selfie.
Próximos pasos y enlaces adicionales
Espera un poco para que las aplicaciones de tu dispositivo continúen descargándose después de la actualización del software.
- If for any reason this software update doesn't fully download, our Software Upgrade Assistant tool can provide immediate self-serve troubleshooting guidance.
- Operating System FAQs
- Check out the latest Verizon offers and upgrade to a newer Samsung smartphone. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy Z are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android es una marca comercial de Google, Inc.