Pestaña Resumen seleccionada 1 de 4
Inicio de sección Resumen
Meet the Google Pixel Watch. Featuring a beautiful circular, domed design, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, and new experience with Wear OS by Google, it s easy to get help at a glance. Live healthier with sleep, heart rate, and activity tracking on Fitbit¹ and get things done on the go with Google Assistant, Maps, Wallet, Calendar, and Gmail.² Choose your watch, then express your style with customizable faces and bands in a slew of hues and materials.³ Get the Google Pixel watch and pair it with Verizon the network America relies on.
Calificación 4.2 de 5
83% of reviewers recommend this product.
Perfect for my needs
Calificación 5 de 5
KiaKarz . 2 meses hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
So far I love the abilities on my watch, it does exactly what I wanted it to do. I'm a big rollercoaster fan, this gives me the ability to talk to my bf when I'm in line, or heck anyone I want to without carrying my phone. They are getting pretty strict about bringing stuff on the rides, plus I can just leave the phone in my bag rather than have it out. I understand there are limitations to what it could do I just wish there were a few more capabilities such as being able to install Facebook Messenger or look at the park map. However I'm not lowering the rating because it doesn't do what I want, I realize the limits.
Calificación 3 de 5
Joshua B . 2 meses hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
The screen states that it is durable, but I found that to not be so true. There is a scratch in my display, only after a few days of wearing. Of course I work as a courier driver and the watch does hit quite a few things, but I didn't expect the screen to scratch so easily. The watch also loses signal quite often and doesn't send notifications all the time. I wish Fitbit wasn't pre-installed and was able to be deleted. I prefer the Google Fit app personally. Other than those few cons, the watch is great!
Google Team - 2 months agoHi there, Joshua B. Thank you for sharing your feedback on the new Google Pixel Watch. While we appreciate your positive remarks about the watch, we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing a signal loss issue and that the display has gotten scratched.
We've taken the information you shared with us into consideration and we'll make sure to pass this along to our product team. While the Pixel Watch is equipped with Custom 3D Corning Gorilla Glass, which is designed to provide durability, it's still important to exercise caution and avoid accidental hits or drops to prevent any damage. However, if you would like us to investigate the signal loss and display issue further, we recommend reaching out to our support team for further assistance using this link: https://support.google.com/googlepixelwatch/gethelp
- Some features may require Fitbit account and mobile app.
- Google apps services are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
- Band and case options may vary by region and retailer. Accessory bands sold separately.
- The ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See g.co/pixelwatch/ecg for additional details.
- Data rates may apply. Subscription(s) may be required. Requires compatible 4G LTE wireless service plan (sold separately). Google Pixel Watch and paired phone must use the same carrier network. Contact carrier for full details. See g.co/pixelwatch/networkinfo for more information. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
- Emergency SOS requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency SOS is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. Auto-dialing to emergency services is not available in all countries. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
- Phones and earbuds sold separately. Fast Pair requires location enabled.
- Requires compatible Nest devices (sold separately).
- Google Pixel Watch is designed to comply with a water protection rating of 5 ATM under ISO standard 22810:2010 when manufactured, but it is not waterproof. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and decreases or is lost over time due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly, or damage. Dropping your Google Pixel Watch may result in loss of water resistance. Google Pixel Watch is designed to be used in shallow water and should not be used for activities involving water at high velocity or high temperature. Some Google Pixel Watch bands are not water-resistant. See g.co/pixelwatch/water for details.