Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic de 46 mm
Monthly payments shown are for customers who qualify to pay $0 Down, $14.33/mo for 30 months; 0% APR. Retail price: $429.99. One-time activation fee. of $35.
Ways to save
Get it fast
Select shipping options at checkout. Subject to eligibility.
Free 2-Day Shipping
Same Day Delivery
of reviewers recommend this product.
JL_c137 · 3 months ago
Verizon experience- I tried to pick up a Galaxy Watch 4 Classic in store on a Sunday. They didn't have the color size combination, so I ordered online. Wednesday the Watch arrived. I went through the setup and was unable to get the lte connection to work. I tried resting the Watch and reconnecting and not working. I then tried to get help from Verizon's website using the chat bot. This did not get me anywhere. So Thursday I try again, and I get sent same instructions that came with the packaging, that I already have for connecting, to everyone's surprise the same result, no connection. I then got escalated to talk to a technician, who emailed me the same instructions, again. And again surprisingly the Watch isn't connecting. Astonishing. Friday I go to the Verizon store, they worked on the Watch for 90 minutes. Unable to activate the lte. They told me my phone must have been from Samsung and not a Verizon version... Watch- grain of salt the lte never got connected so may be the root of issues, but the dismal battery life makes this Watch nearly unusable. I charged the Watch to full just before bed, wore the Watch while sleeping and when I got up in the morning the battery was at 7%. The Watch barely made it thru the night, so no usage other than sleep tracking (no screen time). This is a great concept and features but if battery life can't make it 7 hours, or be connected to a Samsung note 10 5g, I don't see how this is functional.
Mikeled423 · 4 months ago
Horrible product 2nd day now and still doesn't work I can't use it without the phone which was the whole reason I purchased it.
2. Requires Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Android 7 or later and Samsung Health Monitor app (available only at the Samsung Galaxy app store).
3. The ECG Monitor app is not intended to replace traditional methods of diagnosis or treatment and is for information purposes only. The ECG Monitor app is not intended for users with known arrhythmias other than atrial fibrillation or users under 22 years old. Users should not interpret or take clinical action based on the device without consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. The ECG monitor app is only available to customers with Samsung phones.
4. Water resistant up to 50 meters per ISO standard 22810:2010. Not intended for scuba diving. Avoid excessive, sudden temperature changes and high velocity activities. Rinse in fresh water/dry after use in sea water or chlorinated water. This device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
5. Accurate VO 2 max reading requires running outdoors for at least 20 minutes with GPS on; consult user manual before use. This device and VO 2 measurement software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
6. Select interchangeable watch bands sold separately.
7. 4G LTE standalone connectivity only available on Samsung Galaxy Watch4 LTE / Galaxy Watch4 Classic LTE version. Standalone voice calling and standalone text messaging on LTE version requires initial pairing with an eligible Android 6.0 or later smartphone device and separate qualifying wireless plan. Your carrier may not support standalone voice calling, or support may be available only in certain areas. Please check with your carrier for more information. Standalone functionality is limited if paired phone is not powered on or connected to a wireless network.
8. The Samsung Body Composition Analysis provides a comprehensive evaluation of various physical fitness and weight management parameters. It is solely for general wellness use and is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease or medical condition.