Intercambia y ahorra $180.
Pestaña Resumen seleccionada 1 de 4
Inicio de sección Resumen
Meet the Google Pixel Watch. Featuring a beautiful circular, domed design, scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass, and new experience with Wear OS by Google, it's easy to get help at a glance. Live healthier with sleep, heart rate, and activity tracking on Fitbit1 and get things done on the go with Google Assistant, Maps, Wallet, Calendar, and Gmail.2 Choose your watch, then express your style with customizable faces and bands in a slew of hues and materials.3 Get the Google Pixel watch and pair it with Verizon– the network America relies on.
Calificación 3.5 de 5
50% of reviewers recommend this product.
So many great features
Calificación 5 de 5
Ebennie . 11 días hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
No complaints yet, works awesome.
Well, at least it tells time?
Calificación 1 de 5
Mike . 24 días hace
I've had this watch for a while now and it's been frustrating to say the least. This is my first and likely last smart watch. I'll start with the issues: - heart rate tracking is unreliable: this feature seems to only work when perfect conditions are met. It'll often just stop reading my heart rate and will require a restart to start working again. I've cleaned the sensor, tightened the watch, repositioned it and even went as far as to trim my arm hair and it's still unreliable. - sleep tracking: another FitBit feature that just seems to work when it wants to. This is something that's very important to me and the Pixel watch is downright lousy at it. I've done all the little tricks like syncing Fitbit app upon waking, setting to bedtime mode before I sleep, etc. and it still just doesn't work. Sometimes it'll work for a week, only to just stop working for a few more weeks. - notifications: like the other features, sometimes my notifications just stop alerting me. They'll either not vibrate anymore, or notifications just won't come through at all. This often requires - you guessed it - a restart. - voice texting: like the other things, this just doesn't work sometimes. I'll speak out my message and go to send and it just goes back to the message without sending. - syncing: sometimes syncing fails. Syncing FitBit will just hang for about five minutes or so before telling me that it can't sync. Anyone want to guess the secret I use to fix this? Yup - restart the watch. Ugh.. Now, I hate to just be negative. There are some good things about the watch: - looks and feels nice: the watch is by far my favorite in terms of aesthetic. It's sleek and minimal. - app notification control: although my notifications have problems sometimes, I do like that I can control what apps send notifications to my watch. It's great if you don't want to be bothered 24/7 by non-issues. - it tells time: yep. Tells time perfectly. So, at the end of the day, I feel like a fool for buying this. With basic features failing to function properly and priced at $300, I just don't see the value in it. I hope Google actually listens to customer feedback rather than blaming the user and offering impractical workarounds like they usually do. Having said that, this has really discouraged me from wanting a smart watch anymore. I know it's a first version but come on.
Google Team - 19 days agoHey there, Mike. Thank you for sharing your review on your Google Pixel Watch. We're sorry to hear that your experience with the Fitbit and other features has been less than ideal. This is not the initial impression we want you to have with the products and services we provide. We'd like to provide you with the best help possible and improve your experience with your device. Please reach out to our dedicated team of specialists on our Google Help page for immediate support here: https://support.google.com/googlepixelwatch/gethelp
- Some features may require Fitbit account and mobile app.
- Google apps services are not available in all countries or languages. Data rates may apply.
- Band and case options may vary by region and retailer. Accessory bands sold separately.
- The ECG app is only available in select countries. Not intended for use by people under 22 years old. See g.co/pixelwatch/ecg for additional details.
- Data rates may apply. Subscription(s) may be required. Requires compatible 4G LTE wireless service plan (sold separately). Google Pixel Watch and paired phone must use the same carrier network. Contact carrier for full details. See g.co/pixelwatch/networkinfo for more information. Google Assistant and some related features are not available in all languages. See g.co/assistant/languages for updates to language availability.
- Emergency SOS requires location enabled and 4G LTE service or an internet connection. Emergency SOS is dependent upon network connectivity and other factors and may not be reliable for emergency communications or available in all areas or languages. Auto-dialing to emergency services is not available in all countries. See g.co/pixelwatch/personalsafety for more details.
- Phones and earbuds sold separately. Fast Pair requires location enabled.
- Requires compatible Nest devices (sold separately).
- Google Pixel Watch is designed to comply with a water protection rating of 5 ATM under ISO standard 22810:2010 when manufactured, but it is not waterproof. Water resistance is not a permanent condition and decreases or is lost over time due to normal wear and tear, repair, disassembly, or damage. Dropping your Google Pixel Watch may result in loss of water resistance. Google Pixel Watch is designed to be used in shallow water and should not be used for activities involving water at high velocity or high temperature. Some Google Pixel Watch bands are not water-resistant. See g.co/pixelwatch/water for details.