Samsung Galaxy S22
de las reseñas recomiendan este producto.
Sadapop80 · 13 horas hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
[Esta reseña se recopiló como parte de una promoción.] I am normally an Apple IPhone guy but my wife is a Samsung Galaxy and always has been and she convinced me to try the new Samsung Galaxy S22.
Fantastic device with an underpowered battery
FishandSnakeenthusiast · 17 horas hace
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
I wanted to give this 4.5 stars to equate a 9/10 rating, but it doesn't allow for renting via increments of half stars, so I'm going with 4 stars simply because the battery is underpowered. Otherwise, it's at least worthy of 4.5 stars if not 5 stars. Samsung has always had top of the line displays, and nothing has changed this year. Once again with the S22, Samsung is the undisputed display king. The 120hz refresh is just soooo good, it's like butter. Performance is excellent, benchmarking tests show it outperforms 96% of all phone models out there, and the remaining 4% is quite likely comprised largely of Samsung's own S22+ and ultra, along with last years S21+ and ultra. Browsing web pages is a breeze and consuming media is fantastic-- albeit streaming does drain this battery A LOT. I actually am on my second unit as the first was returned due to major overheating while using the camera. Luckily I haven't experienced that on this particular unit. Gaming would probably be great, ut I don't want to play much given how quick this battery drains under medium to heavy use-- a bit undersized for what this phone is capable of and what it runs, imo. That's really the only knock I can find on this phone. It takes very, very good photos. My favorite mode is probably 3x where the details are just insanely fine, but I like taking advantage of the ultrawide and 10-30x zoom as well. At 30x it can take solid pictures of a full, or near full moon, and I was able to snap one of last week's lunar eclipse that turned our fantastic. NOT bad at all for the "Vanilla" of the 3 models. Design is brilliant, it feels so good and comfortable in hand, and cases fit it like a glove. And the color palate is great. I personally have my S22 in green, and love it. My favorite color and it's a color not terribly common on smartphones as of right now. I do not live in a 5G area, so I run primarily off LTE and WiFi, it handles both exceptionally well, and I can imagine with this processor and CPU, it would flat out blaze on 5G. I will include a couple photos of the moon and some objects I took at 3x and portrait mode as well. This is definitely a good phone with the battery being the only real knock. Fortunately a 25w charger from Samsung can charge it up pretty quickly, particularly when it is under 30%.
Vida útil de la batería
- Admite video HD total de hasta 60 cps.
- Basado en la duración promedio de la batería en condiciones de uso normal. Rendimiento promedio esperado con uso típico. La duración real de la batería depende de factores como la red, las funciones seleccionadas, la frecuencia de las llamadas, el uso de datos y otros patrones de uso de aplicaciones. Los resultados pueden variar.
- Los cargadores de pared se venden por separado; usa solo los cargadores y cables aprobados por Samsung. Para evitar que el dispositivo se dañe, no uses baterías, cargadores o cables incompatibles, gastados o dañados. Compatible con carga de 25 W.
- Los Galaxy Buds y el Galaxy Watch se venden por separado.
- 5G Ultra Wideband disponible en ciertas áreas. 5G Nationwide disponible en más de 2700 ciudades.
- Requiere que todos los participantes tengan dispositivos con sistema operativo Android 12.