Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "OK" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Software Update
Verizon Wireless is pleased to announce a software update for your device. This software update has been tested to optimize device performance, resolve known issues and apply the latest security patches.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon Wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged before starting the software update.
System Update 4
Release date: 02/05/2020
Software Version for 46mm: R805USQU1CSL2
Software Version for 42mm: R815USQU1CSL2
Below are the updates and new features this software update brings to your Galaxy Watch:
List view for app layout:
- You can now change the view for app layout and switch to apps in list view.
Keep the screen on during workouts:
- You now have an option to keep the screen on during workouts by enabling "Screen always on".
Option to Record Laps:
- You can now create laps by pressing the back key twice during a workout.
Earbuds Battery level
- You can now check the battery level of connected earbuds from the Quick Panel of the watch. Supported earbuds include the latest Galaxy Buds and Icon X.
Charging status on AOD:
- View the battery level of the watch as it charges on the AOD screen.
- Adding new complications for users who want to see new information on the watch face.
Use gym equipment with Galaxy Watch
- You can now pair the Galaxy Watch with gym equipment from Technogym and get a more accurate reading of your workout.
System Update 3
Release date: 06/13/2019
Software Version for 46mm: R805USQU1BSE3
Software Version for 42mm: R815USQU1BSE3
This software update brings the following enhancements to your Galaxy Watch:
Consistent app color between watch and phone:
- Synchronized One UI between Galaxy Phone and Galaxy Watch.
- More pleasant emojis on the watch face.
Sync alarms between your Galaxy Watch and Phone:
- You can now use your Galaxy Watch to edit or delete alarms set on your phone.
Synchronized Do not disturb status:
- The Do Not Disturb status and setting values of both the watch and phone are now synchronized.
- An "Optimize battery" option has been added to close background apps and change setting values that consume a lot of battery power.
- File based encryption has been added for to increase your information security.
Next steps and additional links
© 2019 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung es una marca comercial de Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Resumen de asistencia
- Informar vulnerabilidad de seguridad
- Acuerdo con el cliente de servicio móvil
- Evitar una posible pérdida de la audición
- Asuntos importantes sobre el servicio móvil
- Términos y condiciones de My Verizon Mobile
- Términos de productos
- Emisiones de radiofrecuencia
- Política de devolución
- Uso del sitio web