You must be the Account Owner or Account Manager to file a claim, which requires your Verizon Account PIN. Also, if a deductible applies to your claim, you must pay it at the time of filing.
If your device:
- Is lost, stolen or damaged:
- File a claim on Asurion's website
- Llama a Asurion al (888) 881-2622
- File a claim through the My Verizon app:
- Toca el ícono Menú en la esquina superior izquierda.
- Toca Dispositivos.
- Scroll to the device that is lost, stolen or damaged and tap Manage device.
- Tap Lost, stolen, or damaged device? Start a claim.
- Enter the requested information and follow the onscreen prompts to finish filing your claim.
- Tiene un defecto de fábrica: llama a Verizon al (866) 406-5154.
Florida residents: Please file a claim on Asurion's website or call (888) 881-2622 for a manufacturer's defect.
For more information, refer to our How to replace a lost, stolen or broken phone, tablet or other device page.
Note: If you have Verizon Protect Home or Smart Home Support and are having an issue with a device in your home, refer to our Verizon Protect Home FAQs or Smart Home Support FAQs for help.