Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Google Pixel 3 XL - Actualización de software
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. Esta actualización de software se ha probado para optimizar el rendimiento del dispositivo, solucionar problemas conocidos y aplicar los últimos parches de seguridad.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Asegúrate de que la batería esté completamente cargada antes de iniciar la actualización del software.
System Update 39
Fecha de lanzamiento: 01.04.2022
Android Security Patch Level: October 2021
Software Version: SP1A.210812.016.A2
This update resolves an issue that prevented the user from making emergency calls in certain conditions while some third-party apps are installed.
System Update 38
Fecha de lanzamiento: 10.19.2021
Android Security Patch Level: October 2021
Software Version: SP1A.210812.016.A1
Android 12 delivers even more personal, safe and effortless experiences on your device. Featuring a totally reimagined interface just for you, new privacy features that are designed for your safety and put you in control, and more seamless ways to get right to your gameplay or even switch to a new device.
- Personalization - Starting with Android 12 on Pixel devices, you'll be able to completely personalize your phone with a custom color palette and redesigned widgets. Using what we call color extraction, you choose your wallpaper and the system automatically determines which colors are dominant, which ones are complementary and which ones just look great. It then applies those colors across the entire OS: the notification shade, the lock screen, the volume controls, new widgets and much more.
- Fluid motion and animations – From the moment you pick up an Android 12 device, you'll feel how it comes alive with every tap, swipe and scroll. Your phone quickly responds to your touch with smooth motion and animations. For example, when you dismiss your notifications on the lock screen, your clock will appear larger so you know when you're all caught up.
We've also simplified interactions and recrafted the entire underlying system to make your experience more fluid and efficient. Your Android devices are now faster and more responsive with better power efficiency so you can use your device for longer without a charge. This was achieved by some under-the-hood improvements including reducing the CPU time needed for core system services by up to 22% and reducing the use of big cores by the system server by up to 15%.
- Redesigned system spaces – Some of the most important spaces on your phone — like your notification shade, quick settings and even the power button — have been purposefully reimagined to help you get things done.
The notification shade is more intuitive and playful, with a crisp, at-a-glance view of your app notifications, whatever you're currently listening to or watching, and Quick Settings that let you control practically the entire operating system with a swipe and a tap. The Quick Settings space doesn't just look and feel different. It's been rebuilt to include Google Pay and Home Controls, while still allowing for customization so you can have everything you need most in one easy-to-access place.
To make sure you always have help from Google at your fingertips, you can now long press the power button to invoke Assistant to make a phone call, open apps, ask questions or read aloud text-heavy articles.
- Private and secure by design – Android 12 includes new features that give you more transparency around which apps are accessing your data, and more controls so you can make informed choices about how much private information your apps can access.
The new Privacy Dashboard offers a single view into your permissions settings as well as what data is being accessed, how often and by which apps. It also lets you easily revoke app permissions right from the dashboard.
We've added a new indicator to the top right of your status bar so you know when your apps are accessing your microphone or camera. And if you want to remove app access to these sensors for the entire system, we've added two new toggles in Quick Settings.
We're also giving you more control over how much information you share with apps. With new approximate location permissions, apps can be limited to seeing just your approximate location instead of a precise one. For example, weather apps don't need your precise location to offer an accurate forecast.
Próximos pasos y enlaces adicionales
Espera un poco para que las aplicaciones de tu dispositivo continúen descargándose después de la actualización del software.
Pixel y Google son marcas registradas de Google Inc.
Android es una marca comercial de Google, Inc.