You can change your prepaid plan any time in My Verizon:
- On the My Plan page on the My Verizon website
- Go to Account and select My Plan in the My Verizon app on your prepaid smartphone
Note: For the best experience at this time, we recommend using the My Verizon website to manage your plan, rather than the My Verizon app.
Get step-by-step instructions on how to use the:
- If you don't have an eligible device, you can purchase a compatible prepaid phone and plan online or at a Verizon store.
- No podrás conservar asignaciones de minutos o datos si cambias tu plan Prepaid mensual. We suggest you make the change close to your renewal date.
- If your plan change will take effect at the start of your next bill cycle, you’ll get an error message if you try to make certain changes to your account through My Verizon. If you see this error message, contact Verizon Customer Service for help.