- Each One Talk Plus and One Talk Pro License includes a BlueJeans Meetings Enterprise License.
- One Talk Plus and Pro users can access BlueJeans directly from the One Talk Mobile app or sign into BlueJeans desktop, browser or BlueJeans portal using their BlueJeans login credentials.
- One Talk standard users will be able to use the One Talk mobile app to join a BlueJeans meeting only as a guest.
- BlueJeans is not accessible from the One Talk Desktop application or One Talk Enabled Desk Phones.
What to know
- The Administrator's email address must be a unique email address and not currently assigned to an existing BlueJeans account.
- User email addresses must be unique and not currently used for BlueJeans.
- Users will not have access to web client, web portal, or desktop client until they have a unique email address and complete setting up their BlueJeans password.
- If you already have a BlueJeans license or to purchase additional BlueJeans licenses for Verizon you will need to use a different Administrator email address to manage those licenses. These will appear separate from the One Talk Plus and Pro licenses.
- The BlueJeans administrator is created when initially purchasing a One Talk Plus or Pro line of service. Additional BlueJeans administrators can be added via MyBusiness.
- BlueJeans admins can only access the admin portal to manage BlueJeans user and enterprise settings. To have meeting access, their email address must be assigned to a One Talk Pro or Plus MDN.
- The BlueJeans Admin will receive an email notification when there is an error with a user's setup that requires addressing via the One Talk portal.
From the One Talk Portal, an administrator can manage the following BlueJeans functions:
- Edita la dirección de correo electrónico
- Edit first name, last name
- Remove a user
- Assign a user name and email address to a One Talk Plus or Pro Plan
- Add additional One Talk Plus or Pro users
Manage Lines and User One Talk Pro and Plus
- The One Talk Administrator signs into the One Talk Portal.
- Under "I want to," select Manage lines and devices. Select the line from the list you wish to manage.
- Under Line information, select Edit (the screen below will be presented).
- The Administrator can update the user's email address, first name and last name. If there was an error with the email address for Blue Jeans use, the Administrator can change it here.
- Select Submit to save.
- The email will then be validated with BlueJeans, If correct, the administrator can continue. If there is an error with using the email address, the customer will receive an error message with a warning.
Assigning BlueJeans Administrator access for user
Other BlueJeans admins can be created by the Verizon My Business administrator under Company Users in My Business.
The administrator would assign the BlueJeans administrator option under products for the new or existing My Business user.
- From My Business, the Administrator goes to Manage > Company > Company users. Select a current user listed with the administrator role to edit or select add new user.
- After verifying the user information, select Continue to proceed to "Set up Access".
- Under product tools, select BlueJeans and Continue.
- Continue through the remaining screens and press Save when done.
- Upon completion, the user will be a BlueJeans admin.
BlueJeans Portal Access
Once a One Talk Plus or Pro administrator has activated their BlueJeans account through the BlueJeans welcome email they will have access to BlueJeans Portal from bluejeans.com.
From the BlueJeans portal, the administrator will have access to the following management controls:
- Configuraciones de grupo
- Administra funciones
- Manage Users - Note: Add users, edit user’s name/email address and remove users features will appear grayed out.
- Meeting History
- Recording Activity
- Cómo comenzar
- Release Notes
- Command Center
Once a BlueJeans Plus or Pro user completes setup, they can access the BlueJeans portal for the following:
- Administrar perfil
- Manage personal meeting settings
- Assign a delegate
- View meeting history
- Schedule a meeting
- Access meetings Hub
- Access recorded meetings
For additional detail and instructions, visit https://support.bluejeans.com/s/article/Administrator-s-Training-Guide
For support on the BlueJeans desktop, browser and portal, visit https://support.bluejeans.com/s/ or contact BlueJeans support https://support.bluejeans.com/s/contactsupport.
For status on BlueJeans Service, visit https://status.bluejeans.com.