- Asistente de Google
If you have Google Assistant downloaded, it will show up in the settings menu under "Google Accounts".
Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic Software Update
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. Esta actualización de software se ha probado para optimizar el rendimiento del dispositivo, solucionar problemas conocidos y aplicar los últimos parches de seguridad.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged or connected to a charger before starting the software update.
Actualización del sistema 4
Fecha de lanzamiento: 04.20.2022
Software Version: R885USQU1FVC8 (42mm) / R895USQU1FVC8 (46mm)
This software update applies the following to your Galaxy Watch4 Classic:
- Backup and Restore through Smart Switch
Backup and Restore is now supported through Smart Swtich. If you want to pair your watch to a new phone, you can now use Smart Switch on your phone to backup and restore your watch experience.
- Samsung Health – Body composition
The “Measure” button has been added to the body composition target notification.
Actualización del sistema 3
Fecha de lanzamiento: 02.08.2022
Software Version: R885USQU1EVA9 (42mm) / R895USQU1EVA9 (46mm)
This software update brings the following enhancements to your Galaxy Watch4:
Watch face updates
- New "Ball" watch face has been added.
Enhancements have been applied to existing watch faces below:
- 64 colors are now available for you to customize your watch hands.
- 3 more font types have been added to the digital clock watch face to give you more selections.
- Tri-color background is now available for Basic dashboard watch face.
- Dual color background is now available for Roaming clock watch face.
- Sweat loss has been added to measure the amount of moisture discharged from sweat after exercise.
- A new interval exercise method has been added to running and cycling exercises to be more systematic.
- Interval training can be set up through Settings > Target > select Interval. See below for an example.
- Recovery heart rate has been added to allow you to continue measuring your heart rate for 2 minutes after you finish exercising. You can easily check if your heart rate recovers properly after the break.
- In addition to running, walking will also provide VO2max measurement. The percent of VO2max will be shown on the exercise screen on your watch.
- Heart rate and calorie measurement results will be provided when the exercise is initiated from the Samsung Health app on your connected smartphone.
- You can now set up body composition targets on your Samsung Health app on your connected smartphone. When your goal is achieved, you will receive a reward on your watch.
- When you watch fitness videos using your connected Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ 5G, your heart rate and calorie information will also display on your tablet.
Enhanced App Eco Experience
- You can easily install phone apps on your watch by selecting the apps through the frequently used app list in your connected smartphone. The top popular apps list from the Play Store is also avaliable for your recommendation.
- If you downloaded YouTube Music on your watch, you can now stream YouTube Music on your watch over LTE.
- Android Message will be preloaded on your watch.
- If you have Android Message as the default messaging app on your connected smartphone, it will be placed on the top of the app list on your watch app list. Samsung Messages will be moved to the bottom.
- Orientation setting has been added to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users. Go to Settings > General > Orientation to select wrist orientation and button position.
Próximos pasos y enlaces adicionales
Espera un poco para que las aplicaciones de tu dispositivo continúen descargándose después de la actualización del software.
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.