5 Ways the Beats Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones Deliver 'An Unmatched Sonic Experience'
When purchasing Bluetooth headphones, it’s all about comfort, sound quality and simplicity. The Beats Powerbeats3 fit the bill, offering a cozy fit, the fidelity that Beats users have come to expect and easy Bluetooth pairing with Apple devices. “If you’re looking for a pair of headphones you can wear all day, every day, no matter the weather or your activity," Wired says, "these are pretty tough to beat."
Here are 5 features that make the Powerbeats3 worth a listen:
1. Fitness-ready tech: “Powerbeats3 are the workout headphones you've always wanted,” says Business Insider. “They carry both Apple's and Beats by Dre's pedigree, and promise an unmatched sonic experience for working out." The earphones are sweat- and water-resistant even during the toughest workouts.
2. Comfort-focused design: Adjustable earbuds make for a comfortable, customizable fit. The Powerbeats3 come with four sizes of eartips to create the best seal for any ear size, while the hook design ensures a proper fit. “Once you've put the hooks over your ears it feels like there's nothing there," says Business Insider. “The earhooks aren't tight or distracting, but they do a great job of making sure everything stays in place.”
“As a result, they’re the most stable, comfortable wireless headphones I’ve ever tried,” adds Wired. “I can wear them all day without pain.”
3. Better battery life: Frequent users will appreciate the lengthy battery life. “One of the most impressive things about the Powerbeats3 is the battery life on offer, with it being nothing short of excellent,” Tech Radar writes. “For instance, a two hour run [brought] just a 20% drop … an excellent performance from headphones that don’t look like they’ve got massive batteries inside.” The headphones provide 12 hours of use on a full charge, and the Fast Fuel feature allows users to get an hour of non-stop playback from a quick 5-minute charge.
4. Rich bass: “From an audio standpoint, the Powerbeats3 deliver distortion-free, intense sound aimed at lovers of boosted bass,” writes Tim Gideon for PCMag. The improved, ergonomic design and dual-driver acoustics provide premium performance, pushing "deep lows to their limits without forsaking the high frequencies that provide definition. It's a bass-forward sound for certain, but there's enough high-mid presence to give things contour and clarity.”
5. Easy setup: Apple's W1 chip makes pairing and setup a breeze. Playback is possible in under a minute, just by turning on the headphones and holding them near one's device. A notification will immediately appear, offering to connect via Bluetooth — and though the headphones are compatible with Android as well, PCMag points out that “iOS users that have multiple devices signed in to their iCloud accounts will find that the Powerbeats3 Wireless seamlessly switch between them without the need to pair or unpair with each one."
Overall, Wired says that the Powerbeats 3 are “fantastic workout headphones — and great for everything else, too."
El contenido antes mencionado se comparte solo con fines informativos. Toda la información que se incluye en esta página está sujeta a cambio sin aviso. Verizon no es responsable de ningún daño, ya sea directo o indirecto, que surja de o que esté relacionado con el uso o la fiabilidad del contenido antes mencionado.