Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Managing Unwanted Spam Calls with Verizon One Talk
Unwanted Spam calls are frustrating. One Talk users can help prevent Spam calls with 4 different options - all are included with One Talk and can be used together to maximize Spam blocking.
Managing Spam Calls with One Talk - 4 Options to Help
IMPORTANT NEXT STEPS:
- Administrators must have a My Business portal account and End-Users must have a My Verizon portal account as Spam features are managed from the portals.
- The "One Talk CNAME & Spam Filter" feature must be added to each line to enable Spam Filtering. Two options are available:
- Administrators can edit line features in the My Business > One Talk portal and add the "One Talk CNAME & Spam Filter" feature.
- Administrators can call Verizon Customer care at 800-922-0204 and request the "One Talk CNAME & Spam Filter" feature to be added to lines.
- Once the feature has been added to the lines, follow the instructions below.
My Business account for Administrators
One Talk First Steps provides instructions on accessing the One Talk Administrator Portal within your organization's My Business account. You can access and manage the One Talk system, including all features and functions, from the portal.
My Verizon account for End-Users
You must set up a My Verizon account for your One Talk line to manage Spam Filters.
- Go to the registration page for One Talk end users.
- Enter the 10-digit One Talk number and select Continue. Confirm you are an account member and select Continue.
- Select to receive a text/SMS message to authenticate and select Continue. Enter the PIN from the SMS and complete setting up a username and password.
- Note: If you have only a desk phone, make sure the desk phone is enabled to receive text/SMS messages (Features > SMS > Enable).
- After registration is finished, you’re sent to Manage Call Filters to update your spam settings.