Selecciona las opciones de envío al pagar. Sujeto a elegibilidad.
Envío gratis en 2 días
Recoger gratis en la tienda
Entrega el mismo día
de los críticos recomiendan este producto
Happy So Far
Pops - Hace 11 horas
Sí, recomendaría este producto.
So the wife and I both had the Galaxy S6 phones which we were pretty happy with over the years. Her phone needed to be charged at least every day with moderate use, and mine was usually good for a little over a day. Well after reading a lot of reviews on the Galaxy 21+, I decided to make the move and upgrade. The negative reviews I saw were mostly about not getting a charging block and no headphone jack. Well, you don't need a new charger for every phone in the world! My old "fast" charger works just fine with the new phone, all you need is a simple Type C adapter and your old cord will work just fine. I would guess that you could find the needed adapter if you want to use the cord that comes with the phone, but I had several great cords with the USB end so getting the Type C adapter was my choice. Head phone jack...who really needs that? It's like wanting my 8 track player back :-). Nearly everything today has blue tooth connection. Expandable memory not a option was listed as a down grade. My solution was to spend the extra $50 and get my 21+ upgraded to 256 instead of the standard 128. My old phone was 64, so I don't think it will be a problem for me. I have not used the Cloud, but that is another way to get around a storage issue. So, besides a little learning curve on how this new phone operates, both my wife and I are happy customers. I will say that although I have had some issues with Verizon customer service in past years, this time around I will give them Five Stars...to both their contract store staff as well as Dennis, the Verizon customer service guy I spoke to about a few billing and plan questions. Many people will only do a review if they are not happy with something, I think it's helpful to give some good news when it is deserved.
Keep your older ones; this one is not ready for release yet
CassB - Hace 5 horas
I upgraded from a Galaxy S9+ and 2 months in, I am regretting it. The older phone was much more stable. The S21+ keeps crashing when I try to record in 4K 30fps and the videos came out very jittery. The phone runs very warm as well. The removal of micro sd and a headphone jack were also taking a step back in my opinion. I am not at all happy with the upgrade so far. Keep the older one until Samsung releases a phone that works.
1. 5G Ultra Wideband disponible solo en ciertos lugares de ciudades selectas. 5G Nationwide disponible en más de 2,700 ciudades.
2. Comparado con pantallas de 60 Hz.
3. Single Take AI captura fotos y videos en hasta 15 segundos.
4. El cargador superrápido (25 W) se vende por separado. Usa solo los cargadores y cables aprobados por Samsung; no uses ningún cargador o cable desgastado o dañado; un cargador o cable incompatible puede causar lesiones o daños graves a tu dispositivo.
5. De acuerdo a la duración promedio de la batería en condiciones de uso normal. Rendimiento promedio esperado con uso típico. La duración real de la batería depende de factores como la red, las funciones seleccionadas, la frecuencia de las llamadas, el uso de datos y otros patrones de uso de aplicaciones. Los resultados pueden variar.
6. Comparado con el GS20.
7. Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G disponible con memoria de 128 GB y 256 GB.