Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.
Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.
Samsung Galaxy A51 - Actualización del software
Verizon is pleased to announce a software update for your device. Esta actualización de software se ha probado para optimizar el rendimiento del dispositivo, solucionar problemas conocidos y aplicar los últimos parches de seguridad.
Before you download:
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, or make sure it has a strong Verizon wireless network connection.
- Asegúrate de que la batería esté completamente cargada antes de iniciar la actualización del software.
System Update Instructions
To help you with the software update for your Samsung device, this page contains the following information:
- Wi-Fi Only Over The Air (OTA) Programming
- Server-Initiated Software Update Instructions
- User-Initiated Software Update Instructions
- Software Update while Roaming
Note: Estimated software download time is 6-10 minutes. Estimated software update time is 6-10 minutes.
Wi-Fi Only OTA Programming - Wi-Fi Exclusive Update
Si Wi-Fi está activado y tu dispositivo está conectado a una red Wi-Fi, tu dispositivo podrá recibir y descargar las nuevas actualizaciones de software.
- La descarga se realizará cuando el dispositivo esté dentro de cobertura Wi-Fi, pero la cobertura no necesita ser consistente. You can use multiple Wi-Fi networks and disconnect from/reconnect to Wi-Fi, and the update will continue to download from where it left off until complete.
- When the download is complete, you'll receive a notification that there's a new software update available for installation. Tap Install Now to continue with installation. El dispositivo se apagará, volverá a encenderse y comenzará el proceso de instalación.
You've successfully updated your software.
Server-Initiated Software Update
Recibirás una notificación en tu dispositivo que está disponible una actualización de software.
- Select Install now and your device will power off and back on and the installation process will begin. Tap OK to begin the installation.
Nota: Si eliges Defer, esto demorará la instalación y volverás a la pantalla de inicio. The software update message will appear periodically until you install the update.
- After you've received first notification of the software update, you can manually initiate by going to Home > Applications > Settings > About Device > Software updates. Under System updates, tap Restart & install to install the update. Tu dispositivo se apagará, volverá a encenderse, y comenzará el proceso de instalación.
- Una vez que se complete la instalación, el dispositivo se apagará y luego se volverá a encender.
You've successfully updated your software.
User-Initiated Software Update
This process allows a user to navigate through the device options to seek updates.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu Key > Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates.
- Si tu dispositivo encuentra una nueva actualización de software, toca Download now. When complete, a screen will appear advising you that the new version of software is ready to be installed. Oprime Install update.
- The device will power down and power back on. A screen will appear stating that the installation has been completed. Toca OK.
You've successfully updated your software.
System Update while Roaming
If you're roaming, you won't receive a software update notice. To update, you'll need to either enable Wi-Fi and wait for the update notice to appear or manually update by going to Home > Application > Settings > About device > Software updates.
To enable Wi-Fi:
- Go to Settings > Wireless & networks.
- Toca Wi-Fi.
- To connect to an available Wi-Fi network, select Wi-Fi settings and select an available Wi-Fi network or manually add a Wi-Fi network.
If the software update fails to install, you'll get an error screen. However, this only means the software didn't install properly. El dispositivo se encenderá con el software original y te indicará una vez más que instales la actualización del software.
If you don't have a strong connection to Wi-Fi or the Verizon Wireless network, you may not be able to perform a software update over the air. En lugar de ello, puedes conectar tu dispositivo a una computadora con acceso a Internet. Connect your device to your computer using your USB cable, then download the Software Upgrade Assistant tool to your computer, which will check for software updates and initiate the software update process.
Actualización del sistema 11
Fecha de lanzamiento: 03.29.2022
Android Security Patch Level: February 2022
Software Version: SP1A.210812.016.A515USQU7DVC2
This software update brings the latest Android OS 12, One UI 4.0 with new features as well as improved customization and privacy capabilities which give users control over many aspects to create their own, optimized mobile experience.
Fondos de pantalla
In addition to the capability to select from featured and downloaded wallpapers, you are now able to choose different color themes based on colors from your wallpaper. You can make the color selection from Wallpapers > Color palette > select your favorite color palette > select Apply.
Home screen widgets have been redesigned. With the new structure of the widget list, it gives you more information at a glance and lets you personalize and decorate your home screen your way. You will also get widget suggestions which may be useful for you.
- Weather widget: A dynamic weather widget has been added to the selection. It changes the background color of the widget depending on the weather or time.
Lock screen widgets has also been redesigned to be simpler than ever.
- A monthly calendar view will be shown if you choose Today’s schedule under widget settings.
Manage brightness more comfortably with the larger brightness bar in the quick panel. The name of the "Media" button has been changed to "Media Output".
- If you select Media Output, it leads you to the Media panel. The Media panel layout has also been redesigned with a simpler view.
- Expression toolbar
With the enhanced expression toolbar, you can get your emojis, GIFs, stickers and more directly from the keyboard. Self-expression is just a tap away. Select the smiley face from the top of your keyboard to access more expressions.
- For example, when starting a new conversation from the Messages App using Samsung keyboard > select the smiley face > select any stickers or GIF to add to your messages, or even create your own emojis by selecting Try it out.
You can create your own emojis using two different emotions. Select Get more stickers if you want to view more emojis. Follow the steps to finish creating your own emoji, then you can add it to your messages.
Select + from the expression tool bar to access additional stickers. You can also select Get more stickers to download new animated stickers from the Galaxy Store.
Enjoy a simpler, clearer layout in the preview which shows only the information you need.
- In Photo Mode:
- Lens icon displayed with default magnification.
- Zoom bar and shortcuts shows the current magnification clearly.
- In Pro mode: Lens icon metaphor is updated to the name of the lens.
- Advanced Quick Take: Hands-free quick take recording is available by long pressing the shutter button then dragging it to the lock icon.
- Single Take: Add time option has been added during shooting to avoid missing important moments.
Photo Editor and Video Editor
Photo Editor: Enjoy a simpler, clearer layout which provides immersive editing experience.
Video collage: With new video collage supported, you can now create images, video and images / video mix collages. In addition, you can also turn on / off the volume of each video in the collages.
Video editor: Non-destructive video editing structure is now supported just like a photo editor. After editing the video, you have the option to revert back to the original version or save a copy of the edited video.
More options are available for sorting albums. Select More to see these options. You can now edit date and time and location of the selected images and videos. The layout of “create new” in the Gallery has also been redesigned to provide more details about options you can choose.
Keep your eyes on the road with the new Driving monitor under Digital Wellbeing. Daily and weekly trends are now available for the last 28 days.
The main screen shows battery and security issues. Click Optimize now to optimize usage and easily solve problems.
Easily check which apps are accessing sensitive permissions such as location, camera, microphone, etc., in permission usage history. You can easily turn off the permissions. A green dot will appear in the upper right corner of the screen if the app is accessing camera and / or microphone permission. By going into quick panel, you can easily view the apps accessing camera and microphones.
New visual charging effect will now be available when you start charging.
A new option, "Game Booster Labs", has been added under Game Booster settings. You can turn "Alternate game performance management" on for better gaming performance. When you enable "Alternate game performance management", "Game optimization" will be disabled.
Alternate game performance management can be found under the Game Booster settings > Labs > Game Booster Labs > Alternate game performance management
Próximos pasos y enlaces adicionales
Espera un poco para que las aplicaciones de tu dispositivo continúen descargándose después de la actualización del software.
- If for any reason this software update doesn't fully download, our Software Upgrade Assistant tool can provide immediate self-serve troubleshooting guidance.
- Operating System FAQs
- Check out the latest Verizon offers and upgrade to a newer Samsung smartphone. Not sure if you're eligible to upgrade yet? Find out fast in My Verizon.
© 2022 Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung and Galaxy are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Android es una marca comercial de Google, Inc.