Debido a la inactividad, tu sesión finalizará en aproximadamente 2 minutos. Prolonga tu sesión haciendo clic en "Aceptar" a continuación.

Tu sesión ha terminado debido a inactividad. Vuelve a ingresar para continuar.

Canceling service as a military spouse or dependent under the SCRA

The federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) provides certain protections to spouses and dependents of service members. If you are a spouse or dependent of a service member that has passed away or was seriously injured while in military service you may cancel service without an Early Termination Fee (ETF).

Service members must be from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Space Force, Reserves, commissioned corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, or the commissioned corps of the Public Health Service.

If you would like to cancel service and you qualify:

  • Contact Us - (provides chat, we'll call you, and contact us options)
  • Visit us in a Verizon Company Store. To find a Verizon Company Store near you, follow this link and enter your zip code. Make sure you select a "Verizon Company Store" from the available options.

If any of the lines has an active device payment plan and the device is not being returned, please provide

  • A copy of 1 of the following:
    • Dependent/Rapid ID
    • Proof of Tricare Eligibility
    • Marriage Certificate
    • Birth Certificate
    • Servicemembers' Group Life Insurance (SGLI) assignment as a spouse or child
  • In addition to the above:
    • If the service member passed away, include 1 of the following:
      • Certificado de defunción
      • Cremation documentation
      • Burial permit
      • Legal estate documentation
      • DD Form 1300 for military
    • For serious injury, include 1 of the following:
      • Military Doctor Unit Letterhead or civilian doctor letterhead that includes the below:
        • Service member’s name
        • Catastrophically injured / Terminally Ill / Debilitating Condition
      • Any military document saying the service member has been catastrophically injured or ill.
      • Military documentation showing medical discharge